Alexis Haselberger is a time management and productivity coach. She honed these skills during the first 15+ years of her career managing operations and HR at several early-stage start-ups, where there was always way more to do than people to do it. Alexis believes that work-life balance is essential for everyone, even though the definition is different for everyone. Through 1:1 coaching, group coaching, and corporate workshops, Alexis helps people, and teams, do more, stress less and build the balance that's right for them.
- CEO Hack: Calendly for scheduling and streamlining everything
- CEO Nugget: Don't rely on your memory
- CEO Defined: You're ultimately responsible for everything the trash that happens in your business
- Udemy Course: https://www.udemy.com/do-more-stress-less/?couponCode=PODCAST
- Website: https://www.alexishaselberger.com/
- Subscribe to Newsletter: https://www.alexishaselberger.com/subscribe